We have the new two sided centering tool now! It has the standard old tool on one side and a tapered tool on the other side that will expand the plug slightly for a tighter tube fit. The tapered end fits the stainless plugs. We are coming out with in the next few weeks perfectly!
- This tool is made for the freeze plugs we sell on the site.
- As of recent Dorman has changed their 555-104-b plug and it no longer fits our centering tools.
- The diameter has changed and we do not recommend using them any longer.
- Our plugs are American made unlike Dorman and still fit our tool perfect.
- The C cell cupped freeze plug is a bit to small when its new. SDTA made a tapered C cell centering tool that expands the freeze plug to the perfect diameter. This diameter will allow you to remove the plugs for cleaning and experimenting with different amounts of baffles. Follow all NFA rules.
- To get the plug to the correct diameter place it on the centering tool and pound it until it bottoms out on the centering tool, then drill with a sharp 1/8 drill bit.
Patent pending on this product. As of March 18, 2014 anyone making and selling a adapter for a solvent trap will owe royalties to SD Tactical Arms for all sales.
>>>Click here to join and ask questions on the SD Tactical Arms Forum!
SD Tactical Arms strongly recommends following all rules set forth by the NFA.